Bulk Loader – An economical and safe solution for sample accessioning
New: Sample Registration and Pre-Sorting with HCTS2000 MK2
The HCTS2000 MK2 is designed for registration and sorting of closed, unracked primary sample tubes using the information in the barcode (material code) or received from the LIS. The machine optimises workflow in the sample reception area in the clinical-chemical lab or Haematology department and helps to reduce Turn Around Time (TAT).
•Throughput: Up to 2,000 tubes/h
•Sample tubes: 76 mm to 120 mm long, 8 mm to 19 mm dia.
•Sorting Options: 7 target bins, modular extensions to 12, 17 or 22 bins available
•Sorting logic: offline: 10 freely editable and storable sorting logics, online: as determined by LIS
•Barcodes: any type, up to 30 digits
•Registration: via LIS for enhanced TAT tracking
Cap Colour Identification
With this optional Feature, the cap colour of the sample tube is used as an additional sorting criterion and/ orto perform a plausibility check by comparing the preparation identified by the Barcode with the cap colour. The system can distinguish between up to 20 monochrome coloured caps. In addition, the system provides tube type detection by scanning the geometry of the tube. This ensures a secure differentiation of the individual tubes by identifying the tube type, even when using complex sample tube spectra.
For more information about bulk-to-bulk sorting with the HCTS2000 MK2 please contact us here for the datasheet.
To brochures & videos...
BL 1200 ID/ BL 2000
• Ideal in combination with any analytical platform
• No sorting or handling required
• Processes any tube type of 80 to 110 mm length (with cap) and 11 to 16 mm dia., including false bottom options
• Suited for any sample type (serum/plasma, serum gel/plasma gel, EDTA, citrate, blood sugar, urine)
• Integral ID module
• Automated sample accessioning
• Customised sort rules to a variety of carrier types or bins
• Safe, rapid and continuous operation without error
The innovative Bulk Loader revolutionises sample processing in the clinical laboratory. Just dump closed specimen tubes (e.g. the S-Monovette®) into the bulk loader – no sorting or handling required. Tubes are automatically placed onto the processing track of the Bulk Loader. Then the sample type (barcode) is identified via the integral ID module.
Samples can be distributed and sorted into centrifuge adapters, feeder/exit trays for laboratory lines, analyser racks, standard racks, BL 1200 ID carriers or BL 2000 bins per customer specifications.
Tubes are either distributed according to defined parameters or to samplerelated information received from the LIS (laboratory information system). Plausibility checks detect and sort out error samples.
BL 1200 ID – Customised sort rules to a variety of carrier types
• Throughput of up to 1,200 tubes per hour
• Up to 600 tubes per sorting platform
• Up to 1,200 tubes for sorting platform
BL 2000 – Customised sort rules to bins
• Throughput of up to 2,000 tubes/hour
• Up to 8 targets with 1 error sample compartment
• Up to 200 tubes per bin