• Labour-saving and easy to operate
• Reliable provision of all required Petri dishes
• Consistent barcode labelling and clear alphanumeric printing
• Reliable identification of dishes throughout the process
• Additional labels for special media and bouillons available at the workstation
With POS 720, up to 700 Petri dishes per hour are labelled and stacked in sets in a fully automatic process.
Designed to accommodate 600 dishes (15 magazines of 40 dishes each), the system stands out for its high capacity and flexibility.
Labelling errors in microbiology laboratories are reduced and processing procedures are made simple and consistent, improving quality and competitiveness.