White PCR strips optimised for qPCR
White tubes and plates enable maximum fluorescence reflection in qPCR. Comparing to transparent products, a 10x higher fluorescence level can generally be measured with white disposables.
The optimised Multiply®-µStrips provide considerable advantages and benefits:
• Convincingly enhanced PCR sensitivity at low template concentrations
• Prevention of „crosstalk“ between the wells
• Reduced reagent volumes without significant changes to the stability or sensitivity – leading to considerably lower reagent costs
• Enhanced reproducibility of results
• Improved signal/background ratio
Our optimised PCR strips are DNA-free, DNase/RNase-free and PCR inhibitor-free, enabling an optimal temperature transfer thanks to the thin-walled wells.
For effective closure, our range includes compatible, highly transparent Multiply® Lid Strips – Order No. 65.989.002